Friday 10 February 2012

My Precious Collection by Gail Sydenham


Gail Sydenham's new parchment craft book of designs is available from February. This 48 page book contains 21 beautiful designs, mainly for cards but there is a box design. There is something for everyone, the designs are of flowers, butterflies, cats, dogs and some beautiful birds. I love drawing birds and I was really pleased to see designs with a greenfinch, meadow pipit, sparrow hawk and a yellow wren in this book. The book is aimed at varying levels of experience, some of the designs use multi-grids but as the grid work patterns are included in the back of the book it is probably not essential to rush out and buy the multi-grid if you already own a straight grid. I am going to try the Orange Dahlia pattern, what a fabulous book! I can't wait to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment